Monday, November 5, 2012

Money For Blogging


Well, maybe not, but I could be seeing money from this sooner than I thought. Like before the end of the year sooner. I mean, I was pretty sure something like this would happen eventually. I just wasn't expecting it this soon.

So anyway, here's the lowdown on what's going down here. The other day, I went to check my stats here, like I do every day or two. Since it was the end of the month, I was expecting to see just how much I'd managed to get for ad revenue when I went to look at that part, thinking I'd see that it was like a nickle or something. What I saw instead was that I had twenty-plus dollars worth of ad clicks this month. Not entirely sure how that happened, but why look a gift horse in the mouth right?

But anyway, if I'm serious about getting the money here, there are a few hoops to jump through. I had to pick a payment method and confirm my mailing address, which I've already done. I'm also going to need to confirm my phone number. Not sure why, but I may as well, since it seems like I need to do it. And there's a PIN number that I need to wait for in the snail mail. Seems kind of odd that it would come that way, but I suppose it's another way of confirming mailing addresses and preventing hacking or something.

And that's where I am right now. Things will certainly be changing in the near future. Updates will be forthcoming. See you soon with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment