Friday, June 13, 2014

A Test

I think I've just about got this Patreon business figured out, but there's one thing I need to test out before I make an official announcement to that effect.

So, one thing I've learned from watching the Patreon Spotlight feature on Radio Dead Air's Monday night show is that I probably should have been offering content through Patreon itself. It's kind of an obvious thing, and I'm a little embarrassed that I didn't think of it sooner and all on my own.

Thing is, though, I'm not sure how much text I can post through the service at any one time or how to go about it. This is kind of an experiment to find out about a few of those things.

Once I've got a bit of a handle on that, I'll work out other things, like just how much I'm going to put through the service and what to do at certain patronage milestones.

But that's for later. The first thing I've gotta do is see just what I can do with all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment