Saturday, June 7, 2014

Computer Equipment

Having a laptop in addition to a desktop PC comes in handy sometimes.

The one I got second-hand a few years ago has come in handy a time or two, and I wasn't sure it ever would. Sadly, though, it's pretty much at the end of its useful life and replacing it will be difficult at best because money's a little tight right now.

One thing that makes the situation a little more difficult is that the desktop PC I use for most of the Internet stuff I do needs a little work, as well. Not sure if it's a virus or what the deal is, but I kind of need to get it checked out.

I'm going to need to set some priorities here. First thing I'm going to need to do is get the PC fixed, since I use that pretty much everything I do online. Replacement might be a necessity, too, but getting it checked out comes first.

Later on, I'll have to see what a used laptop costs so I can know how much I'd need to save to replace the one I've got now. A backup computer has been a handy thing to have in the past, and I'm sure it'll be a good thing to have going forward, too

In the meantime, though, I'm going to need to get some green together and start getting these things fixed so I can maybe start getting someplace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment