Thursday, June 26, 2014

Another Off Night: 6/26/14

Man, I hope I don't look as bad as I feel right now.

If I do, I should be glad nobody's around to see me. They'd probably think I was doing drugs or something, when I'm really not. The problem is, for the most part, that my eyes have been itching like hell for the past couple days, and I'm not sure why that is. Maybe allergies, maybe I'm coming down with something, I don't know.

I've been trying to avoid computer and TV screens as much as I can, but given a lot of the things I do, that's easier said than done. There are things I just can't get done any other way. I've also been trying to get to bed at a more reasonable time, with limited success.

I just hope I can get this figured out soon. I've got too much to do. While I'm working on that, I should probably come up with a new schedule again. It helps when I have one of those, and it's been too long since I've had one.

I think I'll just end this here and try to get a little sleep. Have a good night, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment