Tuesday, June 17, 2014

So Much Catch-Up Work To Do

Man, I've got a lot of catch-up work to do here.


I think I might be partly because I've been a little depressed lately.  In fact, there's a post about that that I've been meaning to finish.  I should really get on that.

There's also the Text Plays I've got to finish.  I haven't even picked up a controller in almost a week.  I still want to finish those projects as best I can.  I just haven't been able to convince myself to just get on with it, much as I still like gaming.

And then there's the revised Patreon video I need to get made.  As I said on Friday, I think I've got some idea of what I need to do in that regard now.  But I still need to get that video made and posted.

On top of that, there's the open topic posts I try to keep making here, too.  I've been short on those for awhile now, and I'm not sure why that is.  I think part of it's that depression thing I mentioned before.  The weather's been kind of crappy, too, though.  With some luck, that'll sort itself out soon.

Of course, as I write this, I'm watching my parents' house while they're away for a little while, and all my stuff is at my own place.  It's a good excuse for today and maybe tomorrow, due to the bad weather we've had, but not so much for the recent past or the near future.

I think I just need to find some motivation to get my ass back in gear and make these things start happening again.  I've done it before, to the point where I almost had some good things ready to happen for me.  I need to find some way of making that happen again, and I'm not sure what that is right now.  I'll consider any suggestions that come my way.  Until then, I'll keep looking on my own as well.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment