Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Partial Hiatus

I need to step away from some things for awhile, and this is one of them.

I feel like I'm in a position where something's going to have to give soon, and if I don't pick something quickly, I won't have a choice in the matter, and I won't like what I have to give up. With that in mind, I think I'm going to put most of my blogging on hold for the rest of this month. That way, I'll have a little more than two weeks when I'm not worrying about things like the Text Plays and coming up with other stuff to post in between.

This will apply to both this blog and my Tumblr page as well. I'm not entirely sure if I'll be applying this to my podcast as well. I'll certainly do one on this coming Tuesday, and I hope to have a decision about it by then.

While I won't be actively trying to think of things to post to my various outlets the next couple weeks, if I do come up with something I think worth sharing, I'll certainly do so. But otherwise, things will continue to be slow until Monday, July 1, simply because I really need one less thing to worry about for a little while.

In the meantime, I'll be looking for something like this, because I need a little relaxation for awhile, I think:

No comments:

Post a Comment