Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Maybe Tomorrow…



So my show didn’t go on quite as planned tonight.

The good news is that at least I’ve got some idea as to where I might be able to park when I’m home.  There are a few parking lots close to where I live.  The catch is that they’re not public parking, so there’s a good chance that I could get ticketed or towed.  I can’t really afford either of those options right now, especially after the almost four grand worth of transmission work I had done.

I’m going to have to figure something out and start taking risks soon, though.  There are things that will just work out better for everybody that way, especially since my schedule is a little different from my parents after having been in my own place for a long time now.

Plus, there are things I really do need to get back to work on, and I can’t really use the inconvenience of the infrastructure work by my apartment as an excuse not to for much longer.  So, the plan is to see about sleeping at my own place tomorrow night, and maybe do a podcast and a little gaming.  We’ll see how things work out when we get there.

See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment