Monday, May 4, 2015

Show Or No Show?



I’m not sure if I’ll be doing my podcast this week.

We’ll have to see, of course.  At this point, I still haven’t figured out the parking issues I’ve got with the construction going on in front of my apartment.  Of course, this is the first day of the project and I really haven’t had much a chance to figure anything out.

It’s kind of like I said in the last Final Fantasy Tonight article, in that I can’t really do the podcast from where I am any more than I can do any serious gaming stuff.

We’ll see what tomorrow brings, of course.  I’ll have to figure something out eventually, anyway, just because I know I can’t spend the duration of this thing in my parents’ basement.  Much as I enjoy their company, I’m at a point in my life now where I think we’re all better off if I’ve got my own place.

So anyway, if I can get something figured out for where to park my car in time for the show tomorrow night, I’ll be on.  If not, I’ll do an update with a change of plans.

Until then, have a good night, everyone, and a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment