Friday, May 8, 2015

Final Fantasy This Morning: May 8, 2015



Just about got the construction issues sorted out.

Not entirely, of course, as there are a few things still to get figured, like where I might park on my days off if I’m going to be at my apartment rather than my folks’ place.  And that says nothing about actually putting these ideas into practice.

Simple as it’s been for me to do as I’ve been doing the last week or so, it’s getting to be about time for me to at least try to get back to something more like the routine I’ve found for myself the last few years.  Perhaps not tonight, as there are still a few things I need to get taken care of with things as they are now.  But soon, though.  Exactly how soon, I’m not entirely sure.  Getting that figured out before long is high on the to-do list, though.

In the meantime, I do have something of a workaround which should let me get at least a little work done on some of the other projects I’m working on.  They won’t be game-related, of course, or immediately available online, but it will be something, anyway.  I’ll try to at least give an update on what I’ve got going on later.

Until then, have a good day, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment