Wednesday, December 28, 2016

At The Computer Anyway

I should write more, since I'm at the computer anyway.

I think part of the reason I don't is because I'm usually too lazy to go looking for topics or prompts. There are plenty of sites out there that generate such things, should I be so inclined to find and use them. I've also got plenty of ideas of my own I could go with as well. I don't use them for the same reasons I don't use the prompt-generating sites.

Why I've gotten this way, I don't know, but it seems I have. I feel a bit bad about not using my talents and tools when I've got the time and opportunity, but at the same time, I find it difficult to make it happen.

There's something telling me it's an obligation to do things like this, but I can't find the drive to actually do it, and that bothers me. I can't really explain why that is, but it is.

Maybe just sitting down and doing it more often will help. It's something I'll have to just try. It might work, but the only way to find out is to do it.


Here's to finding out, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment