Thursday, December 15, 2016

Getting My Life Together: Cat

Sometimes, I think having a cat of my very own would be kind of nice.

In general, I like my life the way it is, but there are times when a feline companion would make it better.

Thing is, though, I'm not really in a position where having a pet of any sort is a workable thing. The place I'm living now is a “no pets” arrangement, which is fine, because it's really not big enough for that anyway, and I really can't afford one that is.

If I did have a cat, though, I'd probably name it Kupo or Stiltzkin, after one of the first two Moogles the player meets in Final Fantasy 9. I might also go for another character from the series, depending on the cat and the situation.

Of course, all this is just a nice idea, because I don't have the room or the finances for a pet right now. Changing that is on me, and I can never seem to figure out how I'm going to go about that. I'm sure I can do it. I just don't know how.


Maybe just getting something like this written down will help. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment