Saturday, December 10, 2016

Final Fantasy This Morning: December 10, 2016

Time for some news and updates and whatnot.

Some happy news to open this one, folks. My kid brother Pete's getting married a couple days from when I'm writing this. Or at least that's the plan, anyway. So, by this time Tuesday morning, I'll officially be a brother-in-law.

In the meantime, I've got a few other things going on, some of them gaming related. One is that I'm thinking it may be time for a side game, if not a second full-on Text Play. Right now, I'm thinking I'll go for Secret of Evermore for the SNES. The snag is that I need to find the cart for it. I'm reasonably certain I still have it, but I need to find it among my other stuff. Good news is that I'm making an effort to organize said stuff in order to find it. If that doesn't work out, I'll consider other choices.

Those other choices aren't necessarily limited to what I've got on physical media. I do have accounts with Steam and Humble Bundle that I really should make use of. I've got Undertale bookmarked in my Steam account, so I may put the $10 down on that and have a go at it.

We'll see, of course. I've got a few more important things going on right now, so this gaming stuff may have to wait.


See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment