Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Winter Schedule – Early Form

I had meant to do something like this before and just didn't get to it.

I need to get something like this set up, at least to some degree, for my own good. With that in mind,, here's what I'm thinking I'll be doing with some of my off time going forward:

Monday: Grocery night; RDA/WTFIWWY chat; prep work for blogs

Tuesday through Sunday: Text Play and/or general blog, possibly art stuff

At some point, I'd like to get back to doing live streaming stuff in some way, shape, or form, be it on uStream, Mixlr, or even YouTube, as that's been an option for awhile now, and I've never really explored it.

I've also got a drinks video I need to get off my ass and make, because I've had the subject beverage in the fridge for awhile now. Granted, not as long as I had the Killebrew beverages I did back in September. Still, it's one of a few things I just need to get on with, and I'm hoping having something that at least vaguely resembles a written schedule will help with that.


See you soon, folks, hopefully with some good and proper content.

No comments:

Post a Comment