Thursday, December 15, 2016

Deep Freeze

It's going to be colder than that polar vortex thing that happened a couple years ago this weekend.

The forecast for this coming Saturday night is -25F before wind chill. That's going to be the coldest it's gotten in quite awhile around here. I'm not looking forward to it, but I guess I knew it was coming eventually anyway.

From what I've heard, the last time it got this kind of cold was 2011. I had a different vehicle and was lucky enough to have different parking arrangements at the time. I'm not sure how well my vehicle will handle the temperatures since my situation is different now.

I'm hoping for the best, as always, and I'd like to think things will work out. Even if they don't, I've got options, and I suppose I should be grateful for that.


Here's to hoping that everyone in my area stays warm and safe in the cold this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment