Sunday, November 10, 2019

Back At The Old DeviantArt Stuff


Might start sharing stuff there again.

I've had a page there for quite awhile. Stopped using it for a couple years because... well, because is a good enough reason, I suppose. It's not like I'm a particularly great artist or anything.

Earlier this year, I figured I may as well start posting there again, just for the hell of it. Just like the crappy little drawings I post, it gives me something to do while I'm trying to keep my hands out of the cookie jar. I'm not sure how well it works, but it seems like something worth trying, anyway.

Part of the reason I'm bringing it up is because I'm considering getting what they call a “core membership” again. It's really not for any of my own work, considering that these two pieces, my most recent ones, are pretty much examples of what I'm putting there. It's more because the paid core accounts have some handy features that make browsing there a little easier, or at least they did, historically speaking. I let my paid membership expire awhile ago and have been mulling over paying for it again, just for that. I'm also keeping in mind that things may have changed in the last couple years.

Either way, I'm still thinking about it. I'll try to remember to make a post about it when I do finally make up my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment