Friday, November 29, 2019

Notebook For Work


I used to have one, and maybe I should again.

There have been a lot of changes at my day job lately, which can be good or bad, depending on how things go. One good thing is that I may start getting breaks more regularly again. Not only will this help to make things a little more bearable, it will give me a chance to work on my writing a little more. If that's going to be the case, I might want to start taking a notebook to work again so I don't have to work on tray liners instead. It will make keeping my apartment clean a little easier, and reading my drafts will be easier that way, too.

We'll just have to see how it all works out, of course. Things may not work out the way I think they're going to. I might not be getting any more breaks now than I have for awhile. Only time will tell on that front.

There's also the risk that I'll get in a rush to leave at the end of my shift and leave it there with something there that I'll wind up regretting on down the road. I'm not sure if anybody would read my work in that form, but it might be a poor idea to take that risk regardless.

Like I said before, though, we'll have to see how things go. I'm sure we'll find out before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment