Thursday, November 14, 2019

Coconut Tea


I might have done something like this before.

There was this brand of tea my neighborhood Ace Hardware store used to carry a couple years back now that came in a few interesting flavors. One of them was coconut. They were all quite good, and it would be nice if they’d start carrying it again, especially if it was in their “Everything’s $1” section.

I’m bringing this up because I thought I’d used the last of mine up awhile ago, but it seems I hadn’t. I found some hanging out in my writing bag in a ziplock bag with some of the local store-brand artificial sweetener when I got to my travel destination. It was just as good as I remembered it being. For a moment, I’d considered saving some to do a JM Tries or a Coffee Time video with, but then I realized I wasn’t sure just how old this stuff was, and if I was going to make myself sick with it, I’d rather do it while I had time to get better before I had to be at work after.

There’s really not much else to my making this post. Just that I wanted to make mention of still having this stuff after all this time and that I hope the place I first got it from starts selling it again.

See you soon with something more interesting, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment