Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Farther Along Than I Thought...

Well, maybe I'll be starting with the Legend of Mana Text Play sooner than I thought.

When I said that I was going to wait until I got out of Midgar in the game of Final Fantasy 7 I was playing before I started doing a Text Play of Legend of Mana, I didn't think I was as close to actually doing that as I was.  Turns out I was only one scene away from that, and didn't realize until I sat down to play through last night after work.

Fortunately, though, I'm just about done with the prologue/intro post for LoM.  There are still a couple tweaks left I want to make, but otherwise, that's pretty much ready to go.  I can pretty much have it up whenever I'm ready to put it up.  That should be sometime soon.

At first, I was going to wait until I was done with Disc One of FF7, but I know that's still quite a ways off.  After all, I'm only at Kalm now, so there's still several things left to do between now and then, and I've got things I really need to do before I play video games.

So, anyway, I'm gonna get with some of that.  I'll have that new Text Play started sooner than I thought, I guess.  See you soon, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment