Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring 2012 Schedule


I guess it's time I got around to doing this.

Since it looks like I'm going to have a fairly set schedule at my day job for at least a little while, here's what I think I'll be doing with my online stuff:

Monday: Text Play updates; viewing Radio Dead Air's What The Fuck Is Wrong With You at 10:30 PM Central

Tuesday through Friday: Random posting, including possible Text Play updates and videos on YouTube as time permits.

Friday: ZipperFish Live at 9 PM Central on uStream.

Saturday: JMShearer Speaks on uStream at around 9:30 PM Central

Sunday: Text Play updates

As always, these things can and very likely will change as needed. These as-needed changes will be posted on at least one of the social media sites I use.

And that's my current plan going forward, folks. Here's to it working out!

Edit: The time on my uStream show has been changed to 9:30 PM on Saturday nights as opposed to 9 PM because I'd rather start a half hour later and be more prepared than I was when I first came up with the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment