Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Schedule In The Works


From the looks of things, I may be able to set myself a new schedule for the stuff I do away from my day job.

The past couple weeks, I've had a Monday through Friday schedule, with weekends off. I'm not sure how long that might last, but at least for the near term, it looks like I might actually be able to do a decent job of scheduling things outside of work now that things have apparently settled into a new routine.

The good news is that if this schedule holds for long, I'll actually be able to set up a few things for my days off, and days when I have to work as well, as there are a couple short days during my work week.

Only time will tell how all of this will work out and what that schedule will be, of course. There are a few things I'll be trying to do on a more regular basis again, including having regular updates to whatever Text Play happens to be current at any given time and broadcasts on my uStream channel.

At this point, I'm not going to set anything specific just yet, as this is only the second straight week I've had this schedule. For the time being, I'll just say that updates will come as the situation develops, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment