Monday, March 26, 2012

Some Weirdness: March 26, 2012

Just a couple quick things here.


 So, I was sitting here looking for things to do before heading off to bed tonight.  I thought of a couple things to write about, so I did that.  The intent is to post them later, as I want to look at them again with fresher eyes than I've got right now.  One of those things could at least be part of a series later on, but only time will tell.

And then I was checking my stats just now, like I normally do when I sign into blogger.  Turns out I'm getting another odd referring site.  I'm at a loss as to what anything I've put here has to do with cheating spouses, but there you go.  Cheating at video games, I get.  I write about that sort of thing from time to time  Cheating partners, though?  I don't quite get it.  Not that I'm complaining, of course.  It could be getting me more ad hits, too, and I'll certainly take that.  Just thought I'd point it out, is all.

Anyway, I'd better get off to bed.  It's getting a little late and I've got things to do in the morning.  See you all later, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment