Monday, September 17, 2012

A Chance To Rest

Finally...

I've been rather busy with many things lately, and it has affected the rest of my activities.  I've wanted to get back to my Text Plays and the role playing group I'm in on Yahoo for quite some time, but as I've been busy with my day job six days a week for at least a month and a half, with overtime as a part of many of them, I have not had time.  In recent days, I have also accumulated a rather sizable stack of hand-written first drafts as well.

With the start of this new week, it seems that I may once again have more time with which to work on such things.  This is the first week in far too long in which I've had more than one whole day off.  I will, of course, need the first of those days, which is today, to rest.  But starting tomorrow, I hope to return to more regular posting.

I have much to do, but the first priority at this time is to rest.  I will see you soon with more real material, dear readers.  Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment