Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lots Written...

...but not much ready to post.

Yeah, I've been a naughty boy that way lately.  Thing is, though, I'm coming off a month and a half or two months of six-day work weeks.  Sure, the money's been good from that, but it's time I got around to actually doing something with the stack of rough drafts I showed last week on my ustream show.

And speaking of said show, I've actually got decent reason to do it this week.  Sure, my topics are likely to still be the lame, gum-flapping idiocy I usually do, but in this case, I have a good feeling that I'll have a small live audience.  I mentioned the show on an art stream I was watching earlier, and the others there, namely Tim Kangaroo and Panda Jenn.

They're good folks, worth checking out.  Both are uStreamers, and both are way better artists than I am.

So anyway, come check out my show tomorrow night, folks.  There'll be more of my usual moronics on display, plus potentially a couple decent folks to chat with while you listen to me carrying on.

But it's time for me to get back to work on the stuff I need to finish now.  See you soon, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment