Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cheap Shoes...

Used to buy them all the time and be OK.


So, this spring when I needed to get some new shoes, I went to KMart and bought a pair of the store brand thinking I'd be fine since doing that sort of thing had worked out alright when I was in college.  I really don't remember them going bad as quickly as these ones did.  Of course, I wasn't as prone to being up and around as much as I am now when I was in college.  Which might explain why I'm in the shape I'm now.

Either way, I don't think I've ever had a pair of shoes rot out on me as quickly as this last one did.  Gotta say, I'm not feeling so swell right now as a result, but at least I finally got a new pair of shoes.  That's the important thing.  Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment