Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What To Do...

I need a bit of extra cash, and this seems like a good way to get it.

Part of the reason for that is that this need is, at present, not dire enough for an actual second job. That may change in the future, but for now, I'm doing good enough that the extra money is more a want than a need, though it would certainly help.

Another is that I'm actually doing pretty good at this for a guy who's just screwing around in his spare time. See, I've been at this for about two years now, and I've had Google Adsense on here for most of that time. As of the end of last month, I had $4.35 in my account with them. That's actually pretty good for somebody who's pretty much just fucking around with this.

But like I said, I could use a little extra cash right about now. So what I'd like to know from you is what I might need to start putting up here in order to get that to happen. Like I said on my most recent Tuesday night stream, I do know a few things that seem popular, the Text Plays being the most popular by far.

One thing to keep in mind is that I can't really afford to go full-time as a blogger. I know I'm not that good, and I can't generate enough material to keep myself near the top of the list to get views.

So, I'm going to need a few hints and tips from the people who read this. The last big spike in readers I had was when Bravo, the little kitten from the FFRC died, and that's not something that happens every day, even if I liked working on sad things.

Anyway, beyond the Text Plays, what would you like to see here? I'm pretty much out of old material to post here, so that's not the option it may sound like. So, should I start putting more art up? Would video work appeal to anybody?

Hints and suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance. I hope to get some new and better stuff out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment