Sunday, September 9, 2012

Brony Weirdness, Gangnam Style

Because there's not enough craziness in the world, apparently...



So, this is one of those things I stumbled upon in the course of my many adventures here in the wild world of Cyberland.  There's this bit of Vietnamese or Korean pop music that's, well, popular on the web right now called Gangnam Style.  Here's the original video, by some dude called Psy, if you're interested.

When I first heard about this one on Radio Dead Air a couple weeks ago, they were saying it's supposed to be about the weirdness that goes on in the variation of Hollywood in the country this song came from initially.  Don't quote me on that, folks.  It's late, it was a couple weeks ago, and my facts tend to be a bit sketchy anyway.

But anyway, I had the dubious honor of coming across a little thing to up the zany factor of this particular song whist checking my FurAffinity journal feed the other day.  Check this out, folks:


As I told my followers on Twitter and Facebook, feel free to murder me later for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment