Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Just Plain Tired

And unfortunately, not the kind that getting the proper amount of sleep can cure.

I don't necessarily think this is depression that I'm experiencing here, either. At least, I don't want to be too hasty about calling it that when there are potentially other things it could be.

Whatever it is, though, I feel like whatever strength I've had the last couple months is gone now. I'm not entirely sure where it went or why, but it's gone now, and I feel kind of bad about that.

Probably one of the biggest indicators of this shift is that my posting rate had actually gone up in both May and June, with eleven and seventeen posts respectively. This month, however, is more or less half over and I'm only up to four. That's really not a good thing, because I know I've got things I could be writing and posting here, and I'm not getting it done.

As always, it's usually not for lack of ideas. In a lot of cases, it's that I've almost got too many. Instead, it's more that I just can't find the strength of will to sit down and actually do anything with them.

In fact, this is one of those ideas. I had it all planned out in my head before, but then I lost it, and now I'm doing as best I can with it.

Ultimately, it's one of those deals where I know there's a problem, but I have no idea how to fix it because I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, exactly. I know things need to change, but how to do that and where to start are the top problems, and I'm not sure where to go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment