Saturday, July 11, 2015

Something To Post

There's not going to be much to this, I'm afraid.

I just want to let the few readers I've got left know that I'm still around, even though I haven't been posting much lately.

Gotta say, it's been kind of a busy week for me, even though I feel like I don't have much to show for it. I've been working on a few writing projects, but nothing that's at a point where I'd say it's ready to post just yet.

One thing I guess I could call good is that I've been getting a few extra hours at my day job lately. That's kind of where I need to be right now, as I need the money, but it's been kinda hard on this. That's OK, though.

Beyond that, I really don't have any good explanations for my relative absence the last week or so. Hopefully, I'll be able to remedy that soon, though.

Until then, I'll see you out there, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment