Friday, July 3, 2015

FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL: El Sabroso Original Blazin' Hot Nacho Cheese Spicy Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips

Well, I shouldn't really be buying junk food out of vending machines right now, if only because I don't have the money for it.

Probably not much good for my health, either. Still, this is one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time.

So anyway, when I saw these in the vending machine at the laundromat tonight, I figured it would be worth a buck to try them.

Gotta say, these were OK, for kind of an off brand, or what seemed like an off brand to me. They had a good amount of heat to them, just the right amount of salt, and were pretty fresh, too.

At the same time, I'd say they were not much to write home about, either. I'm pretty sure Doritos has something a lot like it with more availability.

Would I buy these again sometime? Well, maybe. They were alright, but nothing to go out of my way for.

No comments:

Post a Comment