Sunday, June 28, 2015

Slow Going...

I haven't exactly been operating at full speed for a couple months.

Maybe longer than that, depending on how one wants to measure.

The good news, though, is that I think I'm finally getting some positive momentum going again. Kind of a nice change, I think. I'm just about done with my Text Play of Final Fantasy 6, which has been going on for longer than it should have been, really. I'm also making a bit of headway on my playthrough of FF8, as well. Not as much lately, but it's one of those games where I'd expected it to go in fits and starts once I got to the part of the story at Trabia Garden. At least I've made it farther along than I have in previous attempts.

I've also finished the primary writing for the Digimon Adventure article I'm doing as an exclusive for the community blogs over at Channel Awesome. I've been working on that for longer than I'd intended, too, but at least I'm finally to the point where I'm just down to proofreading and a few minor edits before I finally post the damn thing and move on to the next article in the series.

There's a bit of good news in my offline life, too, though not as much as I'd like. Given how things are going there, though, I'll take what I can get. My ongoing struggles with my weight issues seem to be going in the right direction, even if it's not for the best of reasons. The other day, I was buckling my belt and I had it moved down a notch. That's good news for me, because it means I've finally managed to get things under a little better control in that department, and I hadn't even really noticed any real changes until I was getting ready to change clothes after work that day.

So anyway, it's not much or a lot of good news, but it is good news, which is something, anyway. With that in mind, here's to moving in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment