Monday, June 22, 2015

Final Fantasy This Morning for June 22, 2015: Inspiration, Kinda

Here's a little plan for the future.

Don't know how well this'll work out or if it'll even happen, but at least it's something, I suppose.

The best place to start here is that there's been kind of a shift in my schedule at my day job. Some of my hours have been shifted from Sunday to Wednesday. It's still the same number of hours, but for the time being, it's a step in the right direction, at least. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but I'm hoping it'll be awhile, if it's not permanent. I could use a change somehow, and my job search isn't going well, in part because it's just not really going right now, and maybe this redistribution of my time will help with that.

Another thing I've got in mind is for when I finish Final Fantasy 6. I've been following the group LP of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest that CLG has been doing. I picked up the cart for this game back around the time I originally did the Looking Back article I wrote for Channel Awesome back when it was still That Guy With The Glasses. I'd been doing my Text Plays for awhile by then, but had pretty much decided against doing one for Mystic Quest because everything's pretty much on rails, with a very simple story and not a lot of variation of what happens along the way. But since they're having fun with Final Fantasy 8 and I'm at least trying to enjoy it, I figure I may as well share my own take on playing through Mystic Quest since the CLG crew is having a blast riffing on the game. Probably won't be much, but after two relatively long games, I could use something short and easy.

I'll have to put a little more thought and planning into what else I'm gonna do with my newly adjusted work schedule, but that's something I'm gonna need to wait on, just to see how long this is gong to last. For now, though, this is at least something of a plan. See you soon with more stuff in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment