Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TEXT PLAY: Final Fantasy VI (Super Nintendo, Square, 1994): Issue #054: Kefka's Tower, Part Four: The End, Part One

This is going to be a short one by way of a different sort of necessity than before.

In this case, it's because I'm stuck again, and I don't have time to go running back and forth between the online strategy guide and the game tonight, so I'm just going to cut this one short after the save point after the boss monster I mentioned at the end of the last issue.

I was incorrect in thinking that there weren't any more save points after the last one I stopped at, which is kind of a good thing, because the way things are going now, I think I may need them. I know I've beaten this game before, but it's been long enough ago now that I've forgotten about just about everything there is to forget about here.

The boss I took down this time was called Poltergeist. It's not a terribly hard boss, really. Just gotta spam the Bio spell on it and remember to keep healing when it uses its power attacks. The Life 3 spell comes in handy, too, and luckily there's a save point not too far after that. We can continue on from that save point to get this party to one of three switches that we'll need to activate to get to the very end of the game.

From here, I'm gonna need to figure out how to get my other parties where they need to be. Maybe it's because I've got a few things on my mind right now, but I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out what the guide I'm using is trying to say. Maybe after a little rest and some time to get things sorted out, I'll be able to figure it out. Until then, though, stay safe, have fun, keep gaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment