Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Final Fantasy This Morning 6/9/15: Back In The Loop

It’s time for me to get there.

I may not be aiming for all or nothing, but it’s time for me to move on with a few things, and the video games I’ve been working on for too long now seem like a good place to start. I’m so very close to the end of Final Fantasy 6, and the only reason I haven’t gotten back to just finishing it the last couple months is just that I’ve been terribly lazy about it, taking any excuse I could think of to not do it.

Final Fantasy 8 is a somewhat different story. I’m about two thirds of the way through that one. It’s turning out to be a way longer game than I was expecting, though I’m not exactly sure why that is. The fact that I’m still not farther along than I am goes back to my being terribly lazy about these things lately.

At least I’ve got a couple leads in the job search department. Maybe not very good ones, but ones worth following, all the same, I suppose. Now, what may become of them, I’m not exactly sure, but we’ll see.

The good news I’m going to end this with is that I may actually be able to do something with that Movie Shelf idea I had a while ago now. My folks recently replaced the TV they had in the kitchen at their place, which had a VCR built in, and I’ve currently got it at my place. I’m thinking I’ll be able to use it for finally getting around to watching at least some of the movies I’ve got on VHS. I’ll have to change out one of the titles because it wound up getting eaten when I found out that my old VCR was no longer functional in that capacity.

But the way things are going right now, I’m inclined to think there almost might be good things on the horizon for a change, and it’s been awhile since I’ve been able to say that. Not sure what I think of it, but I hope it lasts, at least for a little while longer.

With that in mind, here’s a relevant song by a band called E-Type:

No comments:

Post a Comment