Friday, June 12, 2015

Final Fantasy Tonight for 6/11/2015: Just About...

I just about made it to the last save point in Final Fantasy VI.

And then I got the party killed. Well, one of three parties, anyway, but still enough to cause a game over. Kind of unfortunate, but it sort of did refresh my memory about where I needed to go. For a moment, I'd considered giving it a second shot right away, but ultimately decided against it, as I'm not feeling especially great tonight.

It's not that today was an especially busy day for me or anything. I think it's partly the rain we had today. We need the rain, of course, but it still tends to be a bit of a downer. I also got a bug bite of some sort on my stomach this morning that might have something to do with it. Not sure what kind of bug it was or how it got where it could bite me, but it could be part of the problem.

Either way, I think I'll just go to bed after I get this posted and shared. Something tells me I just need a little sleep. Hopefully, that'll take care of the problem, and I'll feel good enough to get something done in this sense tomorrow.

Until then, good night, everybody. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment