Sunday, June 14, 2015

Late Starts

They really seem to be my thing, and that's not good.

I was going to make this a Final Fantasty Tonight post, but then I realized that it seems to apply to a lot of things I do. I had intended to do some either Final Fantasy 6 or Final Fantasy 8 tonight, but got side-tracked by other things, and by the time I remembered what I had wanted to do, it was already like 12:30 in the morning, which meant I wouldn't have time to both play through a section and write about it and still get a decent amount of sleep.

Thing is, though, I've been doing that a lot lately. This post is one of those things. I'd meant to get this started earlier than I did, too, but I got caught up doing dishes. Started that later than I probably should have, too. And I've been doing it in a lot of other places lately, too. Too many, really, to the point that it's starting to affect my sleep patterns.

With that in mind, I think I'll just this wrap this up here and maybe get back to this at some point. I do kinda need to start getting a decent amount of sleep again. Hopefully, I'll be able to get started at a more reasonable time. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment