Monday, July 20, 2015

Not Going Anywhere Soon

That's bad, and good, for a lot of reasons.

It's bad because right now, it's way too easy to focus on the negative, and that only makes things worse.  It doesn't help that I do kind of have a lot of negative going on right now, and it's hard to see past it all.

One thing that does make it easier is that I have a lot of good friends and family around who are all willing to try to help when things get like this.  I know I don't say it often enough, but I do appreciate that.  It means a lot to have people there to remind one of the good things one's got.

One bit of good news I've got is that I do have a few irons in the fire, and I'm trying to get more.  Just how much of what I'll be able to do with them, I don't exactly know, but they are there all the same.

And there's still some of the same stuff as always to come.  Not sure what or when, as usual, but it's coming.

So, in the end, I am in a bad situation, but it is perhaps not quite so bad as I might have made it out to be last night.  There's still too much I need and want to do with my life.  With that in mind, for good and ill, I'll be around for awhile, regardless of what I may think of it.

Thanks again for all the concern.  I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment