Friday, May 13, 2016

Getting Back At It

It's about time I started getting back to my old routine.

Back in February or early March when I first put my podcast and a few other things on hold, I'd intended to be back at it for awhile by now. That hasn't happened for a few reasons. The good news is, though, that I think I've managed to take care of the ones I can for now.

The last month or so, my health has been poor at best. I think I'm better now, or at least better enough that it can't really be much of an excuse any more.

Before that, it was just my work schedule. I had hoped that I'd be in a situation of having two days off at my day job again by now, but that's not the case, and it looks like it might stay that way for the next little while at least.


With that in mind, it's time I just started at least trying to do my podcast more often again. I'm not really setting any schedule with this or anything, but I've gotta start somewhere, after all. For right now, the plan is that I'll take a shot at doing an episode this coming Tuesday night. Depending on how things go, I'll get details shared as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment