Saturday, May 21, 2016

I Should Really Just Relax

It's some good advice from MST3K.

I've been stressing out a bit much lately. There are a few decent reasons for that, of course, many of them necessary. I've been trying to keep it to a minimum, but it's starting to have an effect.

Amongst the things I've been trying are changing my diet again and getting to bed earlier than I have been lately. Both have been limited in their success, as has been getting back to exercising regularly.

There is one other thing I can still try, though. Some years ago I took a self-hypnosis class with my mother, and I think I still remember some of the things I learned. Trying to use some of those things might help. At the very least, it can't hurt anything, I guess.


Here's to hoping it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment