Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another General Update


Well, things are certainly happening in my life. Too bad not much of it is what I'd call blog-worthy right now.

As far as all of this goes, things really haven't changed much since the last one of these I did the middle of July, which was about a month ago now. The only thing I'd really had much a fixed date on that didn't happen was taking the content warning off this.

Like I said last month, I'm really not sure how much of the content I post here really and truly qualifies as “adult” under Google's rules. And since there's nothing particularly magical about the beginning of the month, or even the beginning of the week, I really could get around to taking that off any time I wanted. But since I tend to work just a little better with a schedule, I'll actually fix a date to taking the content warning off this blog. That fixed date will be August 15th, more or less, since it's a Monday, which I usually have off, and is as close to the middle of the month as we're going to get here. It'll be interesting to see how all that works out.

Otherwise, the only new thing I've really got to mention right now is a potential new series called “Internet Memories” that I'll probably be crossposting here and to That Guy With The Glasses on those sporadic days when I actually have one. I've got one just about ready to go now, but since it'll be getting a somewhat broader release than this will, I want to give it a better looking at before I post it for real.

Until then, good night and good luck, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment