Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Computer Woes: Into The Shop

At leas the process is underway.

Following up on my last post, I got my computer into the shop today to get checked out.  I took it to Best Buy’s Geek Squad because I’ve had pretty good luck with them in the past.

When I explained the situation, they said it would cost $70 to check things out to see how bad the problem was.  It could just be that I need Windows reinstalled, but there’s also a chance I’ll need a new hard drive, too, considering what happened and how things were acting beforehand.

Either way, the total’s going to be in the area of $200 when everything’s said and done.  It seems a bit pricy, but worth it in the end.  It’s actually very hard to do the things I do without a decent computer, and I don’t quite have one at the moment.

I should know more later on in the week.  As always, more updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment