Saturday, August 27, 2011

Taking My Own Advice


I've got some decent content almost ready to go, but it'll have to wait until I get some sleep to go up.

Most importantly is a set of blogs I'll be splitting between here and That Guy With The Glasses. I've got hard copies of those that I'll be reading over breakfast before I post, to see if I missed anything that I can fix right away. But there's other stuff in various other stages of completion as well.

I was just going to post the TGWTG part right now, but then I remembered something I said in a comment on Linkara's Atop The Fourth Wall blog recently. It just doesn't work to pull things directly out of one's ass for profit, and since I'd like to think there's still a chance I can make a profit of some sort at this, I think I'll wait until I'm a little fresher to do any final editing and posting.

So, until then, folks, good night, sleep well, and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment