Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tired and Dickless...

I've got plenty of material to work with.  Some of it's even ready to go.  So, why am I not posting it?

Two very good reasons, really.  One is that I've got this bad way of waiting until it's really late at night to work on these things.  Right now, it's about 1:30 in the morning and I probably should have been in bed a while ago.  I don't like posting really serious or important stuff when I'm this tired.

The other is that I know there are quite a few people out there liable to get upset with me if they wind up reading these things, and I tend to be a pussy about dealing with people when they're all upset and pissy about things, even when those things are opinions that need to be stated.

I know I should just man up and do it.  I just have a bad way of being to sleepy and scared to most of the time, and that winds up hurting me.

Maybe I'll have more balls after work.  God knows I'd benefit from at least pretending like I do.  Maybe that way I can get some of this crap out in a more timely manner.

See you  then, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment