Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Just Don’t Learn…

But at least I got my computer back this morning.

I should have been smart when the computer place called this morning.  I should have known better than to go pick up my computer before work.  But I thought I could do it and still be to work on time.  Naturally, I was wrong.

I could have at least put my uniform on and gone straight to work from the repair shop, but no, I had to think I was cooler than that and could pull off bringing it home and still being where I needed to be when I needed to be there.

So, I really only have myself to blame for the fact that I was late for work and that the first part of the day was as bad as it was.

The good news, though, is that I did get my computer back from the shop, for about the price they quoted.  I just need to see how everything came out.  I hope it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment