Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Big What If...


So, my last Things I Miss blog got me to thinking, right...

I started wondering how things might have been different if this whole blogging thing had occurred to me even five years earlier than it did. Would I still be doing what I'm doing for a living? Would I be working for Channel Awesome or That Guy With The Glasses? Would I be That Guy With The Glasses?

Well, probably not that last one. I would have had to get into video production, and even now, that's not something that really interests me. But otherwise, the only way to know for sure would have been to actually do it, and since that's not really an option at this point, all I can really do is look forward.

Looking forward, I can say that there's still the last however many episodes of the Breath of Fire Text Play to go. There's the Looking Back stuff I do on That Guy. Got a series there I'm in the middle of, plus a few things I've not mentioned yet. I'll mention them in the appropriate place when the time is right.

And then there are the random ideas I'm always having to write about here. Those will come as they do, to be seen here shortly after they do.

So, until then, see you around the Interwebs, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment