Friday, February 4, 2011

Another New Plan

I know what I said before, but I think I really mean this.


That stuff I said I was going to write about my job?  Forget that.  Probably not the best subject matter ever, and I'll almost certainly live to regret it.  We already know about how Rule 34 might apply to that situation, right?

I am, of course, still sticking with the product and movie reviews, and everything else that I've posted here before.  I'll just be backing off the job stuff because that would more than likely wind up hurting me if I went ahead with it.

This, of course, means it's time for a new idea or two.  Remember back in November, I think it was, when I wrote about Masterpiece Fanfiction Theater?  It came to an end at the end of January.  I'm sad that it happened, but it pretty much ran its course.  There's only so much bad fan fiction a guy can take, after all, and it seems that The Sage had hit his limit.  But the series conclusion did give me an idea.  I've still got my uStream channel.  Maybe I can use it to do something like what Sage did with MFT.  At this point, I really have no idea when I might start, but when I do, it will probably be with my own work.  I've got a few good choices I could start with, which makes one of the problems picking one.

Updates and other new material are always in the works.  Those will come as they are finished.

Otherwise, that's about where I am right now.  Since I have a little extra time off work this week, I may as well use it productively, right?  I just might have the first episode of my dramatic reading series ready to go over the weekend.  We'll see, though.

Until then, take care of yourselves, my Interwebs friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment