Saturday, February 19, 2011

Birthday Month

Not mine, of course, as I was born in August. I just love being a Leo.

Everybody else I know, or at least the ones who still do things on their birthdays, were born in February and early March. That's why I can honestly tell my dietician that Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are easy for me to get through but February and the first half of March are not.

If I've not lost any weight since I last saw my dietician just after the first of the year, I'll be fine with it as long as I've not gained any either. After all, it's not easy with all the birthday cake around and all the fancy meals to attend this time of year.

You see, my dad, his dad, and my little brother were all born in February, and my mom was born the first week of March. Granted, things have been a little easier in that respect since Grandpa died a few years ago, but it's still hard.

The good news is that it's just about over now, and I can get myself back on track in a week or two. Wish me luck, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment