Monday, February 28, 2011

Better Timing

I really need to start getting to bed earlier so I can start getting up earlier again, too...

It used to be that I was to bed by about 1:30 in the morning and up by eight or so.  Now I'm up until about three in the morning and up at about 9 AM.

What really bugs me the most about this is that I'm not really doing any more with the time than I was before, and overall, I may be doing less.  The thing that really got me to thinking about this is that I had a really good idea for this blog before work recently, but because I didn't get up in time to start a draft, I'd forgotten what the idea was by the time my break came around.

So, it's about time I got on a better sleep/wake schedule at home, if only for that reason.  And I'm sure it'll help make things a little easier on me should I start doing regular uStream shows again, too.  It seems there's demand for it if I do it on Friday nights.  But that's for another time.  Until then, I need to get more and better sleep than I do.  So until next time, sleep well, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment