Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

I know I've been kind of light on actual content lately, but life away from the Internet has been keeping me a bit busy lately.
That should be changing soon, though.  I think I've found a way for me to get back into the swing of things a little bit again.

I'm planning to get back to the Text Play I've been working on here.  We'll be headed off to rescue the villiage of Gant and the smiths that live there.  Maybe we'll even meet Matt Smith, who plays the latest incarnation of Doctor Who.  I might be able to use that as a joke, but only time will tell.  I still need a good issue title for that, of course, and I'm sure one will come to me as I play.

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, I'm sure you've noticed that I've posted a few things to my art blog and DeviantArt page recently.  As always, feel free to buy the DA prints and/or click on ads as you see fit.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreicate that.

As far as the fan fiction I talked about a while ago, I'm still trying to get that sorted out.  The other day, I got a real confidence booster when I mentioned something that I'd written fifteen years ago and got a compliemnt on it.  Hopefully, I'm still that good.  The hard thing to do now is to sit down and prove it.  Too bad I'm just the sort of guy who'll use this whole "real life" thing as an excuse not to.  Gotta teach myself not to do that.

With regard to the Friday Night Special thing, I didn't do that last week because what I had was good, but not nearly as special the second week in a row.  I'd still recommend the Cape Cod chips, though.  The vinegar and salt ones were pretty good, too.

In the meantime, though, there's always more stuff in the pipe.  What comes out first will be determined as necessary.

Untill then, thanks for your readership.  See you all in the hopefully near future!

Oh, and here's today's earwig song, for anyone interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment