Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Night Special: Chef Boyardee Lasagna and Cape Cod Harvest Gold Kettle Cooked Chips

Hey, folks!  It's Friday night!  That means ZipperFish Live with The Walrus and Jack the Radio Guy!


Dinner with the show was the stuff mentioned in the title.  Not that bad, all things considered.  I'd comment a little more on the entree, but it's Chef Boyardee.  There's a reason the name is so well known, after all.

Awhile ago, I said I'd write about the chips.  Those were pretty good, for what were essentially bargain bin chips.  They were essentially regular, plain chips.  It's been awhile since I've had potato chips, so these were pretty good.

At this point, I'd say I could recommend the Cape Cod brand of chips.  I've still got one other bag to try, so I may do another Friday Night Special next week where I try them.  So, until then, why not join me for ZFL on Friday nights?

No comments:

Post a Comment