Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Old FanFic Man


So, back in the day, I used to be quite the fanfiction author.

A while back, I may have said something about finding an old binder with a few pieces of short fiction, usually of the fan sort, that I'd written back in high school and the early part of my college career with the thought that I might re-type them so I could post them here and a few other places around the web.

One cool thing about that binder is that it had some art I did for some of those stories. I'll be posting those to my DeviantArt page (be advised, some NSFW favorites may be on display on the front page, depending on the exact date of visit) in the very near future, and perhaps at the start of the related stories here, where applicable.

This is something of a side project to help keep me motivated while I work on my last Now I Remember article, which should also be coming along in the near future.

As always, relevant updates and postings will come as they do. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment